The Watcher

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 05:36:21 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Sun, 17 Apr 2005 03:56:51 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

On 16 Apr 2005 15:54:20 GMT, (Frank White) wrote:

In article , says...

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 17:55:20 GMT, (The Watcher)
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 20:32:07 -0400, Cliff wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:47:14 -0400, "John" wrote:

http://mindprod.com/iraq.html#FALLUJAPIX

Go USA

[
The American soldier knows full well there were no WMDs.

A lie, endlessly repeated, often becomes indistinguishable from the
truth(especially among STUPID people).

So they found all those tons of WKMDs did they?
Where?

I believe some mustard gas and binary nerve agent artillary shells
have been found. But the stockpiles of atomic/biological/chemical
weapons Iraq was supposed to have, simply don't seem to exist.

The TONS of chemical weapons he allegedly buried probably still exist, since
burying them in sand usually doesn't harm them.

Pity that they can find nobody that buried them.
Did they offer a huge reward or just torture people?

No, all they have is the claims by Saddam Hussein's people that they buried
them. If they didn't bury them, they must still have them stockpiled somewhere.
Imagine what that would do for all you lieberal apologist tail-chasers spinning
around trying to cover for his lies all these years. :/

Or did they instead just camp out in ammo bunkers and not
even bother to look, knowing that there were none ....? Then
march on after breaking camp and take over the Oil Ministry,hunting
for WMDs?

I guess somebody wasn't paying attention too well. Don't remember UN inspectors
being repeatedly denied access and thrown out of Iraq, eh? Some more of that
selective memory, I suppose.

As I've said before, though, I can't blame George II for making
that charge, because Saddam was doing everything possible to
convince the world he DID have WMDs in huge quantities. I can
blame Dubya for all sort of things, but not that.

Might as well. The dumbDemocrats are trying to blame him for everything anyway.

There are dumb ones there too.
But they are not the raving pack of lying loons ...

No, that's why we have these Incredible Morphing Lies, eh?
No WMD's, uhhh, NO TONS of WMD's, what's it gonna be next? No POUNDS of WMD's?