Rodney

6.Graphite molds is there a way for me to make mold using it. I Would
like able to pour it.

*Pour* it? Graphite is a crystalline form of carbon.
According
to my old copy of the _Handbook of Chemistry and Physics_, carbon's
melting point is 1350 C, and it *sublimes* (that is goes straight from
solid to vapor form) above 1300 C, so if you were to melt it to pour

Don
I don't want to melt it to pour.I am thinking in a cold cast way
Graphite powder mixed with polyurthane,epoxie, or some other type of
binder.
So I would beable to cast the mix have it set up and be able to blow
glass in it.
Snip:
In which case, you should probably tone back part of your .sig
for a while -- the part which reads:
Master Mold Maker
:-)
It took me a lot years to get that title.As well it only relates to
ceramic molds for ceramic castings,Silicone for resin castings and
latex for plaster castings.But you may have a very good point.
thanks
Rodney