JANA

If the set is under warranty, you should send it for warranty repairs. There
may be a video processing fault, or some other defect. There are a number of
areas in the set that can go faulty, and cause your description.
Troubleshooting for the exact fault may be complex, depending on exactly
what has failed.

--

JANA
_____

wrote in message
oups.com...
I have a 27" Panasonic TV that I purchased a little over a year ago. I
beleive it is a model CT-27.

Ever since I've had the set the image has looked washed out.

For example... If there is a commercial with a logo onscreen with white
lettering and a slightly darker background... The TV renders them as if
they were both white so you can't read the lettering. When the logo is
faded out at the end of the commercial, you can start to see more
detail in the image for a brief moment.

I have tried adjusting the contrast brightness and color settings to no
avail. I have tried different video cables both RCA and S-VIDEO with no
success. I've even tried an in-line attenuator on the video input, but
it only dims the image, it doesn't correct the problem.

Any ideas?

Thanks!
Drew