Gio Medici

Gunner wrote:

Chuckle..the 3 yrs I spent on the street taught me that law
enforcement was not my cup of tea. I found myself enforcing law that
I disagreed with, and my moral compass unfortunately was much stronger
than the corrupt officers I worked with. When people like you were
making their "appeals to authority" and the "authority" they were
using as some moral authority was every bit as criminal as the
criminals they were sworn to deal with..shrug..I left the force and
went into other lines of work..work that didnt leave me feeling dirty
at the end of the shift.

I knew it! You're an incurable romantic.
But I have a mystery for you, starring some of your favorite actors:
Who replaced Pablo Escobar and the Medellin cartel?

Gio