ff

Predictor wrote:

Willcox wrote:
"Scientists are saying the processing power to simulate a human
consciousness on a computer is almost there. "
-

Which scientists? How much processing power is required to "simulate a
human consciousness"? How exactly does one "simulate a human
consciousness"?
-

-Will Dwinnell
http://will.dwinnell.com

Consciousness could be defined as the knowledge of one's own existence.
With that comes the desire to remain in existence.
When a computer resents being turned off, I think they will have reached
their goal. Then we'll have to worry about what the computer's goals
will be.

Fred