Richard

Mike Henry wrote:
I'm looking for info on an American Type Foundry (ATF) printer's saw,
sometimes also known as a compsers saw or trim saw and was originally design
for cutting out lead for letterpress type, I think. It's a fairly small
cabinet saw with a 6 or 7" diameter blade and sliding table, similar to the
better known Hammond TrimOSaw.

Has anybody heard of this particular brand?

Mike

I have a Hammond Trim-o-saw, also called a Glider saw in my shop.
Outstanding for cutting small pieces. Solid cast iron. If you like I
could take some pictures and post them

--

Richard,

Richard L. Rombold
WIZARD WOODWORKING
489 N. 32nd. St.
Springfield, Or .97478

http://www.PictureTrail.com/gallery/...ername=thewizz

"Do not meddle in the affairs of Dragons, for thou art crunchy and taste
good with ketchup"