John

On Sat, 16 Apr 2005 23:13:40 GMT, "adam" wrote:

"Spanannie" wrote
Huh?
I don't think that was called for.

We only want a partial fix. It's the different roofers that keep saying
our house needs a full roof.

In fact, my husband didn't even want to fix the roof, but when the
insurance adjustor came over to check out our 8 broken windows, she said
the roof must be repaired.

Look lady, it's like this. No one on Usenet can tell if you need an entire
roof or not, so quit harping on the subject.

Take it to: alt.sob.storytime

Spanannie,
"Adam" is just a troll, ie: someone without a life who tries to get a
rise out of others for attention sake. Just ignore his posts
completely.

As for your roof, I'd call every roofer in the phone book if
necessary. Could be that roofers are too busy (I assume lots of
roofs were damaged) to mess with a partial re-roof. You might just
need to wait a while. Meanwhile you could ask Farmers to find you a
roofer who will do a partial since they won't pay for a full. If
they can't, maybe they'll cough up for the full roof. Without seeing
the roof, I can't tell for sure why roofers wouldn't want to do just a
partial.

Good luck,
John