Tim Williams

wrote in message
ups.com...
Do you have any idea were I can find the formula? (plaster EPK and
vermiculite mix) Book web site or do you know of it and can please you
share it.

The thing about mixes is there isn't a magic thing where it will work, as
opposed to one ounce off and it will suddenly shatter exactly three hours
into setting.

I've never heard of the mix, but gee, just grab some plaster, clay and
vermiculite and start mixing.

I don't know what the requirements are, but personally I'd drop the clay:
it's only going to cause shrinkage on trying.

Tim

--
"California is the breakfast state: fruits, nuts and flakes."