Al Bundy

Since you seem to be able to see the glasses, you can operate the dryer
carefully and check to see whether they are melting. If they did melt
it would provide fuel for a fire. Dryer fires are more common than
people think. Usually, the fire comes from lint buildup in the dryer
vent and can be initiated by light clothes being pulled in past the
drum seals due to improper maintenance of the drum slides/rollers.

I would use one of those flexible tools with three expanding fingers to
retrieve the glasses. These tools are available at the hardware store
or auto parts store. They cost under $2 where I live. You should have
one of these tools around the house anyway.