Winthrop Chan

Default spiral / helical cutterhead conversion kits?

I was browsing the Sunhill Machinery website the other day and I noticed
this:

http://www.sunhillmachinery.com/Spir...Conversion.htm

It seems to be a conversion kit to convert my Jet (and other brands) of 6"
and 8" jointers from standard blades to either a spiral or helical
cutterhead. What I want to know is has anyone tried one of these and what do
they think about it? The helical looks more like what Grizzly sells on their
higher end models, but the 6" spiral jointer cutterhead is only $150 upgrade
(which is easier to sell to the SWMBO than the $320 helical cutterhead
conversion kit).

Thoughts?
-Winthrop