L. Wilson

I have the Hitachi drill press and am very happy with it to date. The
Laser cross hair is not as sharp as I expected, but the mechanics of the
drill press seem solid.

LFW

brianlanning wrote:
I stopped by lowes last night and had a look at the tool section. I
noticed that they had some large hitachi tools there now. They had a
large, floor standing drill press with a laser crosshair for around
$280. They also had a contractor's saw that looked very good. I think
it was around $500 with stamped steel wings. Has anyone had any
experience with these tools? If they're better than grizzly, it may
make more sense to buy them there rather than pay the shipping from
griz.

They also had a 14" delta band saw with an open base. Anyone know what
motor is in it?

brian