Hugh Prescott

Already did one for smoothing out a model flying field.

55 gallon drum, weld in a center pipe to put an axel through.

Cover the two grooves on the inside with strips of roof valley flashing and
duct tape in place.

Add some mesh for reinforcement and fill with concrete.

Cut drum off of harden concrete and add a pull frame and axel.

Pulled it with a John Deere 110 10 HP while mowing for years.

Now 25 years old and still in good shape.

Hugh

wrote in message
ups.com...
I bought the things to try to make one of these:
http://members.shaw.ca/bomr/Roller.html (concrete roller). The tube
form is 8 inches wide by 48 inches tall. This guy cut it in half to
make a hand push roler. If I wanted to make one to pull behind a small
tractor like the cub, would it be benificial to not cut it in half and
just use the hole form? (All 4 feet?) Would the form be able to take
this weight standing up? I have a one inch black iron pipe to go down
the center and a 1/2 inch black iron pipe to go inside that for the
axle.

I am just afraid that it wont weight enough with it just being 2 feet
wide for an existing lawn.