The Natural Philosopher

Sam Nelson wrote:

In article ,
The Natural Philosopher writes:

wrote:

What I meant was that for 170k building costs I would have expected a
more substantial building. Maybe even some brickwork...

Bruce

Why? that building was substantial enough.

I was very impressed with the way he did it. That steel would stand more
earthquakes than bricks ever would, and the ply cladding was fine by me.

Essentialy it was a timber frame type building with the timber replaced
by steel.

I had no particular problem with the construction. I just thought it didn't
work, as a finished house: it was, well, a posh kids' den, nothing more.

Thts what most houses are.