Ed Huntress

Ken Sterling (Ken Sterling) wrote in message
I bought the things to try to make one of these:
http://members.shaw.ca/bomr/Roller.html (concrete roller). The tube
form is 8 inches wide by 48 inches tall. This guy cut it in half to
make a hand push roler. If I wanted to make one to pull behind a small
tractor like the cub, would it be benificial to not cut it in half and
just use the hole form? (All 4 feet?) Would the form be able to take
this weight standing up? I have a one inch black iron pipe to go down
the center and a 1/2 inch black iron pipe to go inside that for the
axle.

I am just afraid that it wont weight enough with it just being 2 feet
wide for an existing lawn.

Forget about th lawn ROLLER, I want to hear about the Concrete lawn MOWER

!!!

(see the title to this thread !).

grin... but if you had a concrete LAWN, why would you need a MOWER?
I could see using a concrete lawn roller (to keep painting it green)

That was the other possibility -- a mower for concrete lawns. The blade
would last forever, and there's be no mess getting rid of clippings.

--
Ed Huntress