Richard wrote:
TheScullster wrote:

What cable is required between these linked smoke and heat detectors, other
than power supply?
I am doing a refurb room by room and want to cover as many bases as
possible!

TIA

Phil

For some the link is by radio signal. Not necessarily a very helpful
answer I know, but I will be fitting 3 detectors soon - one heat unit in
the kitchen and a couple of smoke detectors elsewhere. The bases are
connected to e.g. a lighting circuit and are linked wirelessly. Cost
in the region of £100 for 3 IIRC

More than that for radio linked detectors, the detectors themselves
are around £20 to £30 each and then the radio links are a similar
price. Unless you can tell me otherwise, I'd be interested if you
can.

--
Chris Green