John Rumm

Default Down to earth - can you identify tonight's mystery switch gear?

Christian McArdle wrote:

Nice idea, but I don't think it will work for me in this case.

Just a thought, does it help if you orientate the consumer unit 90 degrees
out?

You mean install it so that the DIN rail is running verticaly?

Hmmm never seen on done that way round before but, I suppose it could
work. The things limiting the available height in the cupboard are at
least moveable (unlike the walls which limit the width!) It would still
result in having to crimp extensions onto a number of the circuit wire
ends though I would expect.

--
Cheers,

John.