WillR

Dave Hinz wrote:
On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 13:47:53 -0400, WillR wrote:

Dave Hinz wrote:

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:57:08 GMT, Charles Krug wrote:

And Scotch was inwented by a little old lady from Leningrad . .

Hey now, you're treading on sacred ground there.

Settle down!

Hmmmpf.

He meant the Vodka Brad of Scotch - as Invented by Pavel
your friendly Ruski street corner marketer -- the one with the genuine
plastic imitation Rolex watches.

Well, if it's not from Scotland, you can't call it Scotch. (someone
tell the Japanese please). Nothing like a nice single-malt in the
evening. Snifter pour, of course.

I humbly stand before you and accept my admonishment.

Never again shall I say such an uncouth thing.

I prefer Don Pedro -- neat -- in a snifter.

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek