Joe User

Mike wrote:

BTW, if you are going to build these on the floor and stand them up,
be sure they are short enough to turn up in the room.

LOL. I've already thought of that one. I've probably spent more time
thinking about ways to do it wrong than I have actually planning the
design. I'll probably go with short base on the floor (6" to 10"
maybe), then shelves then a single top trim piece that fits flush
against the ceiling.

I want to build (and finish) it in the shop and then install. I suspect
there'll be several trips from the shop to the house for "dry fits".

thanks for all the advice.

-j