Dave Hinz

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 14:22:31 -0400, Lee Michaels wrote:

Any way, I was cutting and noticed, just as the cut was being finished, a
shadow moving right into the "firing zone". I pushed the board through and
swung my fist back into the intruder's chest, knocking him onto his butt.
He sputtered his protests as he landed. And then the thin strip that had
been dancing between the blade and fence shot out and hit the door with
considerable force.

He stared at this and began trembling. He then began to thank me for saving
his life. And he never entered my shop ever again.

Sounds like the same type of person who gives my friends who are
"horse people" the same problem.