carl mciver

wrote in message
oups.com...
| The widest form they had was 8 inches. Also, I would pull with a small
| tractor.
|
| Will the form hold 48 inches?

You can get them bigger. As a matter of fact I picked up a 12 inch one
from Lowes yesterday for another project. Heading over to the commercial
side of the house you can get them even bigger than that.

It just dawned on me that if you were to start with a 55 gal drum and
put the form inside it so you had a tube made of concrete rather than a
cylinder, you could go big with not quite as much weight, but as always,
that's a bit more complex.

Something else I remember seeing was three shorter concrete rollers (I'd
say they might have been concrete pipe filled with more concrete, but it's
been awhile) of the size you mention two wide up front and one in the back
rolling over the middle gap. Total width maybe four feet or so.