Jim Stewart

Default Good book

wrote:

My Book Report of Machine Shop Trade Secrets, by James A. Harvey.
Just go buy it.!! I have been in this trade for thirty-three years,
working in large aerospace shops, small job shops, mold making, Tool
and Die, prototype and model shop. Been an apprentice, journeyman,
leadman and owner. This guy has been there and has written it down, in
a friendly clear and honest way. If you are an old fart like me you may
not learn anything new. But you will remember those great things you
learned along time ago and might need to use them again. If you are new
to the trade or a home shop guy this will help you greatly.
www.industrialpress.com is one place to find it. Any how I really liked
it maybe you will too. -tazio
I am not a shill for this guy I just liked the book!

What part did you like the best?

Is there a good section on grinding
lathe tools?