Gunner

On Fri, 15 Apr 2005 04:45:56 -0400, Al Haunts
wrote:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 23:01:09 -0400, aribert
wrote:

I acquired an Insto-gas brand of torch, No. 101 - it is a mystery to me.
Single fuel inlet, threads same as on my acetylene hose. It has a
wooded handle. Anyone know anything about this torch: such as what fuel
it used, what it was good to use for. I did a bit of Googling but was
not able to find out anything about this model.

Sounds like a plumbers acetylene torch. Better than propane,
especially for working on 'wet' pipes. Usually hooked-up to a small
(portable) acetylene cylinder via a short, single hose (no o2 bottle
involved).

Regards, Al.

Isnt that also known as a PrestoLite torch?

Gunner

Rule #35
"That which does not kill you,
has made a huge tactical error"