IMM

Default How to extend a badly positioned condesing boiler flue?

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

Yes. Their main aim is a ruling class of people and the upkeep of the
system that maintains this system: fee paying schools, Oxbridge,
aristocracy, land being in the hands of the privileged few, royal family,
etc. A system not based on merit. That is abundantly clear. Only a

fool
cannot see it.

Only a fool keeps harping on about it

Only a fool buries their head in the sand and pretends it doesn't exist.

British society is ingrained with class. It permeates most of society.

How
many council estate kids have ever been an ambassador? Only fool cannot

see
it.

Who would want to be an ambassador?

Missed the point entirely.

You have no idea of how British society is structured.

It isn't structured

snip drivel

I have given you a
few books to read. Please read them. Any
problems get back to me and I will
clarify.

I don't have time to waste on that kind of nonsense, sorry.

The Tory party and their land landowning backers really love you; a lacky.

I don't really care whether the Crown or a small number of people own
a large amount of land. I am far more bothered about overtaxation
and wastage by the government.

That is what they want to focus on, every day trivia. The basic foundations
of society, the constitution, being ripped off by large landowners, they
want you to forget about. Those are the real problems of the UK.

This acts as a lead weight around the necks of the British people.

Utter tripe.

See links and books I gave you.

I don't consider myself to be ripped
off in this regard

Because you don't know. You have
been subject to propaganda over your
lifetime, sucked it in and love it. That is
very sad.

The significant ripping off that is going on
is excessive taxation and
government intervention.

This dissipates your brainwashed perception.

At least 60 tax rises since 1997 with £5k more tax per household?

£10bn public finance deficit by this time next year?

I am far more interested in that than the assets of the Duke of
Westminster, and so, I expect, are most other people.

You have missed it totally. Did you read the links? Nah you didn't. Boy
they have made a good job on you. Sad to see, very sad.