Dave

Lobster wrote:
Dave wrote:

I need to find a mirrored wardrobe door to match a couple that we
bought about 10-15 years ago from B&Q and which are still going
strong, also need some longer track. The doors have gold/bronze
coloured metal surrounds. I realise it's a bit of a long shot but can
anyone suggest who might have made these?

I think B&Q's current mirrored wardrobe doors are made by Stanley, in
Chesterfield/Sheffield, so that's got to be worth a try. IIRC they
don't have a web presence, but their contact details have been published
in this newsgroup before if you google the archives for it.

David

thanks everybody, that was spot on!
I just rang them (0114-276-4099) BUT they stopped making that model and
size about 18 months ago :-(
I can't bring myself to throw out 2 perfectly good doors just to buy 3
new ones so I guess I need to buy a 3rd mirror from somewhere and
make-up some DIY frames. Has anyone done this successfully?

Dave S