Leonard Caillouet

Default RCA EEPROM addresses

Has anyone mapped the addresses in RCA TV EEPROMS to the service parameters?
In particular, I wonder where the audio mute problem is coming from. I do
not have a chipper check but use a generic programmer and would like to be
able to salvage service parameters on some EEPROMS and salvage chips with
the audio mute problem.

I don't keep a selection of the chips in stock anymore and would like to be
able to turn the sets around faster with less inventory and parts ordering.

Searched the archives, likely repair groups, and the FAQ and did not find
anything on the actual addresses of the parameters.

Leonard