WillR

Larry Jaques wrote:
On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 11:42:32 -0400, the inscrutable WillR
spake:

Looks interesting. Wednesday, April 27, 2005

8-9pm (EDT, I think) -- One Time Only - Engines.
Story of the development of engines and motors, with
particular emphasis on the ones that have profoundly
changed society. Beginning with the steam engine, we
see how it was created, how it works, and how it led
to the Industrial Revolution.

That was a Canadian invention you know.

Oh, sure. Where could he possibly have found steam in the
Great White North?

Federal Parliament building in Ottawa -- it is full of hot moist air.

OK so maybe we didn't invent it -- but our politicians perfected the
steam-making process.

--
Will
Occasional Techno-geek