PrecisionMachinisT

"DeepDiver" wrote in message
"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"DeepDiver" wrote in message
"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

Suggest dont give up your day job just yet.

Thanks, that was very helpful.

When I wrote "job", I was using that term in the context of a "task",
not a means of employment. I'm trying to help out a friend who's in
a jam.

I already figgered this much out on my own...

Curious, what you spose does it have to do with anything ???

Dear PrecisionMachinisT,

Please forgive my error in asking for machining advice in this newsgroup;

was under the mistaken impression that it existed for that purpose. I hope

didn't offend your delicate sensibilities with my question. From your

posts,
I now realize that this newsgroup must really be for arrogant jerks to

make
snide comments with no educational or instructive value. Thank you for
enlightening me.

P.S. You may be a brilliant machinist, but you could really use some

lessons
in character (not to mention English grammar, spelling, and punctuation).

Just that over time Ive learned to not offer help to someone where it will
involve my needing to ask others for help in turn.

Out of respect for those that have helped me, I wont put them out by asking
them to help me to help someone else.

As to my writing style, that is by choice.

Now you can feel free to me all about character one more time.

--

SVL