Dan Valleskey

I'll put my Delta Contractors saw up against any Grizzly. I get
smooth cuts, in fact, I make do without a jointer. My saw is my
jointer.

The saw is quiet, runs true, and the top is flat. If I wasn't burned
out from just finsihing my taxes, I could likely think of more
superlatives to heap on my saw.

And I have used other saws. Many hours on Unisaws, and I even used my
FIL's grizzly a few times. He offered me the grizz, in fact, I turned
it down, rather have my Delta Contractor saw.

Only disclaimer- I do not suck up my sawdust. So the lack of a full
cabinet is not a problem for me anyway.

-Dan V.

On 13 Apr 2005 07:15:57 -0700, "brianlanning"
wrote:

Every time I read stuff like this, I regret the $800+ I spent on my
delta contractor's saw instead of getting a cabinet saw from grizzly
for the same money.

brian