DeepDiver

"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

"DeepDiver" wrote in message
"PrecisionMachinisT" wrote in message

Suggest dont give up your day job just yet.

Thanks, that was very helpful.

When I wrote "job", I was using that term in the context of a "task",
not a means of employment. I'm trying to help out a friend who's in
a jam.

I already figgered this much out on my own...

Curious, what you spose does it have to do with anything ???

Dear PrecisionMachinisT,

Please forgive my error in asking for machining advice in this newsgroup; I
was under the mistaken impression that it existed for that purpose. I hope I
didn't offend your delicate sensibilities with my question. From your posts,
I now realize that this newsgroup must really be for arrogant jerks to make
snide comments with no educational or instructive value. Thank you for
enlightening me.

P.S. You may be a brilliant machinist, but you could really use some lessons
in character (not to mention English grammar, spelling, and punctuation).

Regards,
Michael