Wayne Cook

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 17:19:15 -0400, "Proctologically Violated©®"
wrote:

Awl--

I currently have 2 "Rotary" brand 2 hp hydraulic pump motors w/ approx. 2
gal reservoirs, levers, 'n'alladat...
Are these things expensive, valuable, otherwise useful??
Admittedly missed Ignoramus' thread on hydraulics, been meaning to catch it!

I have dibbs on 4 more, altho I don't know if they are Rotary brand.
They came off some substantial-sized car lifts, much too big for me to
entertain, altho I'd love one in my driveway!
Been thinking vaguely of building a lift for my car. Pumps, a ram, some
iron, chain, and a plug! I guess i'd have to be the guinea-pig-mechanic,
eh?

Well figure they're worth around $600-$800 new should give you a
idea.

Wayne Cook
Shamrock, TX
http://members.dslextreme.com/users/waynecook