DoN. Nichols

In article ,
Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the posts from , "The
Greatest News Ever!!!" are about? They seem to be repeating on a somewhat
regular basis.

I was under the impression we shouldn't post attachments on RCM--

Correct -- but he is not posting an *attachment* -- he is
posting a link to a web site. It may be difficult to tell the
difference from within Microsoft's Outlook Express, but other
newsreaders make it a lot more clear. In mine, it is not even a
clickable link.

----and I'm
sure as hell not going to click on it to find out what it says. (Virus?)

Good practice with anything which you are at all uncertain
about.

Is this just some nut having fun, or am I missing something?

How about "some nut trying to convert the world to his flavor of
fundamentalism"?

I would recommend a bit of use of your killfile. In another
branch of this thread I just posted the various things that I am using
to filter in my killfile -- perhaps you can adapt them to yours.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564
(too) near Washington D.C. |