Ken Sterling

Ken Sterling wrote:

--=3D20
Peter Fairbrother

=3D20
Guy Lautard recommended *milk*.... I've tried it, and it works nice.
Ken.
=3D20

So how do you know this Guy Lautard fellow - I have a copy of his=3D20=

Bedside reader here... Is that where you saw it?

--=3D20
Will R.

=20
Yup - one of the bedside readers.....
I've got 'em all and just keep re-reading them over and over -
maybe because I enjoy them or maybe because it just doesn't sink in
:-)
Ken.
=20

Did a bit of work on those books. :-)

The software wasn't really up to it when he did the first book -- but it =

got better and so did he.

=2E..another lifetime I guess. His buddy Jack introduced us.

--=20
Will R.
Jewel Boxes and Wood Art
http://woodwork.pmccl.com
The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those=20
who have not got it.=94 George Bernard Shaw

Great books just to have around for "enjoyment" reading... been
through mine dozens of times and it seems I learn more each time.
Well worth the bucks spent - for entertainment value alone :-)
Ken.