Jon Elson

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:
Can anyone tell me what the posts from , "The
Greatest News Ever!!!" are about? They seem to be repeating on a somewhat
regular basis.

I was under the impression we shouldn't post attachments on RCM------and I'm
sure as hell not going to click on it to find out what it says. (Virus?)

Some google link and a bunch of pseudo-christian blather I couldn't
bother to read. No virus I could find. I am pretty immune to them,
anyway, using Mozilla on a Linux machine. You can view images, you
can display text in many fonts, you can do very limited stuff in
Javascript, and pop-ups are almost totally supressed. So, I'm
pretty fearless to open this junk.

Jon