Robert11

Default Aluminum Extrusion To Hide Stove-To-Counter Gap ?

Hello:

Looked on the web for quite a while, but can't seem to come up with the
info.
Perhaps I'm not just calling the item by its correct name ?

Would like to locate mfg's or suppliers of an Aluminum piece that can be
used to "fill" (or hide)
the space between a kitchen oven side and the counter top.

It would lay on the top of the counter, and the top of the stove, and hide
the gap.

Would be great if I could find one already painted with the correct stove
color.

The stove is a Kenmore, and Sears sells an Al piece for this purpose, but it
only comes in
one length, which is way too short; a poor product.

Anyone know of anyone else that might have these ?

Thanks,
Bob