Greg O

"Robert11" wrote in message

Went to look at new walk behind, self propelled mowers at the local Toro
dealer. Really don't want to go much over $300.

He had a "Recycler" model (not the Super Recycler), model 20005 that looks
like it would be a good match for me.

But, he told me it was only one walking speed. Sort of that "it moves, or
doesn't". No variable walking speed. But on looking at their flyer under
Drive System:, it says for this model "Variable Speed, Front Wheel Drive".
(this is Not one of their Personal-Pace models)

I don't think your salesman is up on his product.
http://www.toro.com/home/mowers/recycler/20005.html
Greg