Joseph Meehan

Mikepier wrote:
Last week I posted a problem about a wall furnace not working. Just to
remind everyone:

There are 2 Vanguard DNV25NB gas wall furnaces in my fathers condo. (
I believe Vanguard and Dynavent are the same company).
One of the units is not working. Just the fan comes on, but no
igniter.

I tested the igniter with an ohmeter and it was good. Next I checked
to see if I was getting 110V at the igniter and I am not. So now what
do I do at this point?
On the other unit that is working, I can faintly hear some kind of
relay click right before the ignitor is lit. Is the relay part of the
ignition module?

Every self propelled I have seen has more than one speed. Yea, even
those that say single speed. On those I have seen those walking speed
controls only change the ratio of walking speed to blade speed. So on a
single speed mower you reduce the engine speed you reduce the walking speed.
When you reduce the walking speed you also reduce the need for mowing speed
since you will be cutting less grass.

I have a multi speed mower and I always leave it on the same speed and
I'll bet most people do.

I suggest you take a trip down to your library and look up the most
recent story in "Consumer Reports" magazine and see what they have to say
about mowers. Read the whole story, not just the ratings so you know why
they think Acme is better than Consolidated.

Other than that, ask if you can take on outside and crank it up and see
how it feels. Does it move at a comfortable pace. does it start easy, does
it change over from mulch to bag easy, etc.

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit