Larry Jaques

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 09:15:09 -0700, the inscrutable mac davis
spake:

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 06:17:39 -0700, Larry Jaques
wrote:
snip

I use a damp cloth on my face shield (which seems to work fine) but
wonder if something like Rain-X or Fog-X would help not only the
static but the smaller scratches. I'll have to try it.

larry.. I used rain-ex anti fog on the inside of a face shield..

good news: It worked great and never fogged...

bad news: the smell of the stuff never went away and I couldn't stand wearing
the sucker..

What do they use in it, buffalo snot?

---
www.diversify.com Complete Website Development