JiggaHertz

Default OTR Microwave

I have an old range hood that I'm thinking about replacing with an OTR
Microwave, but I have a couple of concerns.

First the hood is currently on a 20A lighting circuit, I don't have a
problem installing an outlet in the cabinet from the current wiring, but
I've never installed a new circuit. Is a dedicated 20A circuit
necessary for an OTR Microwave.

Also, my cabinets are 12" deep and the thinest OTR Microwave I've seen
is 15", so it will stick out at least 3". This assumes the microwave
can be flush against the wall (I'm not sure about the cord and whatever
else protrudes from the back. I thought most of the OTR Microwaves that
I've seen are flush, just wondering if anyone has put one in a 12" deep
cabinet.

Thanks,
JH