Lobster

SidKnee wrote:
"Lobster" wrote Contacted Transco Alter
Meter, but cannot give a cost indication until a

someone visits site?! and cannot give time only date to visit?

Oh, trust me, you'll really need to do this project *badly* if you're
going to make it happen. Pain, huge expense, inconvenience, hassle all
the way.

Well.. If there is another way to have it done ... I would look at it? Is
there?

Having what done, moving the meter? It's the moving of the meter which
is going to cause you grief, however you do it and whoever does it.
Half the battle will probably be finding out who is actually empowered
to do the work, and getting them to agree that yes, they are the
appropriate body to do so. You could probably phone CORGI 5 times to
ask them, and get a different answer each time. Try it! (I have).

I'm afraid anything to with installing/moving/replacing
electric/gas/water meters in the wonderful deregulated world we live in
is now a total nightmare, and ends up with me bashing my head against a
wall every time I have to do it...

Good luck
David