Unquestionably Confused

on 4/14/2005 1:43 PM Scott Lurndal said the following:
Unquestionably Confused writes:

NorthIdahoWWer wrote:
Well, now you know but that still leaves the question of non-foaming,
non-expansion. There should have been some and there wasn't if I read
your post correctly.

The single bead would have had very little surface area to contact
moisture on the wetted surface. Not getting foaming in this case
is perfectly understandable.

Use a small (3" x 5") piece of formica to spread the glue in a thin
layer over one piece and wet the other with a sponge so that the
entire contact area is moist. As Steve pointed out, for oily
tropicals wet the surface that you spread the glue on before
spreading the glue.

I can't speak to Elmer's as I've never used it. However, I have used
Gorilla Glue both with and without moisture (other than ambient) and
that stuff was like that foam insulation, it was all over the place.

If Elmer's glue is compounded differently, I withdraw the question.