Lobster

Dave wrote:
I need to find a mirrored wardrobe door to match a couple that we bought
about 10-15 years ago from B&Q and which are still going strong, also
need some longer track. The doors have gold/bronze coloured metal
surrounds. I realise it's a bit of a long shot but can anyone suggest
who might have made these?

I think B&Q's current mirrored wardrobe doors are made by Stanley, in
Chesterfield/Sheffield, so that's got to be worth a try. IIRC they
don't have a web presence, but their contact details have been published
in this newsgroup before if you google the archives for it.

David