Lobster

alexbartman wrote:
Could someone advise please!

Rennovating a bathroom.....had to remove plasterboard wall (fully
tiled) of shower cubicle. Also had to remove a ledge above the bath -
also made of plasterboard and then fully tiled.

Plasterbaord is so easy to work with - and I have lots of it left - is
it really bad to replace the missing bit with plasterboard. All the
surfaces will be fully tiled, grouted and selaed as usual - or should I
use Marine ply/moisture resistant MDF or something else.

To be honest, I hate using circular saws, jigsaws as I seem to be
incapable of cutting straight lines.....plasterboard is just so
easy!!!!

I'd use Aquapanel or similar myself; quite a bit more expensive but a
lot more reliable in wet applications. See the archives for lots of
info on this: http://tinyurl.com/53e27
(or
http://groups.google.co.uk/groups?as...ng=d&lr=&hl=en)

David