Bob Parker

Hi buddy!
Now you're asking me difficult questions. It's some kind of a pig,
and I was wondering all the same things while I was taking the photo.
If anyone here knows the significance of a bronze pig sitting in
front of a major public hospital, please enlighten the rest of us!
They do play baseball down here... I have a friend who's right into
it. But cricket and various forms of football are more popular.

Bob

John Bachman wrote:

G'day mate!

Nice pix. What the heck is that critter in front of the hospital and
what is he doing - remember this is a family newsgroup.

What, no baseball diamonds? I thought Australia was civilized ;-)

John