Joseph Meehan

BluesDrummer wrote:
Greetings all,

Could anyone give a recommendation on a floor leveling compound?
I have a poored concrete basement floor in an 84 year old house.
There is a floor drain in the floor and the floor slopes to the
drain. The slope is significant and I would like to build up the
existing drain and remove the slope. I have been in the house for 6
years and have never had water in the basement.

Those famous last words.

The previous owner
carpeted but did a lousy conversion to recreational space. I am
planning to redo the conversion and the floor slope is really evident
with furniture in the room sloping to the center. If this is done
with a compund is there a max on thickness that can be done ? Can
this be increased with more than one pour?
Any advice will be greatly appreciated

--
Joseph Meehan

Dia's Muire duit