Joseph Meehan

Kyle Boatright wrote:
"Batman" wrote in message
I would welcome any advise on batt operated weed trimmers. Best
brands? Those to steer clear of etc. What features to look for etc.
Would be used on a small yard,only used 15-20 min every week or so.
Also,is it recommended that they be left on charge all the time they
are not being used? Any advice will be greatly appreciated!!Thanx!!

I have two Black & Decker Grass hogs. Love 'em. The grass hog is the
perfect tool for your application.

How'd I end up with two? I dated a woman who had one, liked it,
bought myself one, then married the woman...

KB

Love over a trimmer. How sweet. :-)

--
Joseph Meehan