Rich256

----- Original Message -----
From: "Gita"
Newsgroups: alt.home.repair
Sent: Friday, April 08, 2005 10:30 AM
Subject: Installing a ceiling hook

Colbyt wrote:

That's what I bought. The previous condo owner had also swagged her light
(but was not kind enough to leave the hook!)...I'm not sure what she used,
but it left a huge hole (much larger than the combo screw and the space

I'd
imagine the anchor would occupy). I plan to drill a new hole and spackle
over the old one anyway...probably the safer than recycling the hole,

right?

If the hole is close to the right size for the toggle and located where you
want it, by all means use it. Takes a pretty large hole to push the toggle
through.