PaPaPeng

On Fri, 8 Apr 2005 13:02:55 -0400, "
wrote:

Its already out.
The WEB makes a lemon scented spray....other contractor only supply
companies offer various brands of this same type product.

That's great. Can you provide a link or more details. I haven't come
across that product before.

After following the OP thread that was started before, I would be leaning
toward regualr metal ducts, no insulation on the inside of them, and thus,
prob has no need for anything other than fiberglass....

Why would anyone insulate the heat ducts inside a house. Any heat
loss is still within the house and therefore not actually lost until
the heat diffuses to outside the house. Ducting just helps the heat
reach the further parts of the house that would otherwise not get any,
as in heat from pot bellied stoves for example.