John Bachman

On Thu, 14 Apr 2005 00:45:09 +1000, Bob Parker
wrote:

Hi Lenny,
Australia has everything the USA has, except NTSC television,
left-hand drive cars and 117V 60Hz electrical power.
A few hundred miles south-west of Sydney there's more skiing
country than I could describe. You can do all the other things too.
If you're interested in having a quick peek at what Sydney looks
like to an electronics technician (me) walking the streets and parks
etc with a digital camera, have a look at
http://bob.parker.web1000.com/sydney/ (if that server hasn't failed
again).

G'day mate!

Nice pix. What the heck is that critter in front of the hospital and
what is he doing - remember this is a family newsgroup.

What, no baseball diamonds? I thought Australia was civilized ;-)

John