Meatball

A picture would be worth a 1000 words....basically, 2 family units
burned down in a row of attached brownstones.
So, contractors built 2 units and joined them. The backyard was made
into one even area, which created a gap
against the neighbors fence. I was able to measure both sides and that
is how I discovered the lean.
My wife is concerned that when the wood fence finally gives, it will
collapse into the neigbors side, and potentially mess
up their deck.
I am surprised the neigbors or inspectors didnt say anything...unless
it had been done years ago.
The only way I noticed is that when I was prepping for seed, parts
collapsed.