Bob Parker

Hi Lenny,
Australia has everything the USA has, except NTSC television,
left-hand drive cars and 117V 60Hz electrical power.
A few hundred miles south-west of Sydney there's more skiing
country than I could describe. You can do all the other things too.
If you're interested in having a quick peek at what Sydney looks
like to an electronics technician (me) walking the streets and parks
etc with a digital camera, have a look at
http://bob.parker.web1000.com/sydney/ (if that server hasn't failed
again).
Thanks for your supportive thoughts about the ESR meter. I think
that things aren't quite bad enough to make it hard for someone to get
their hands on one if they really want it. Companies like EVB,
E-Leader and John's Jukes are making sure of that.

Regards,
Bob

" wrote:

Well perhaps you need a business manager Bob. I would miss new
Hampshire but Sydney looks beautiful. Do you have skiing in Austrailia?
I roller skate and bike too actually,( when my arthritis isn't
bothering me).
But seriously, you have designed a great product.It would be a shame if
it were not to reach its full potential or worse, to fall by the
wayside due to the inept actions of others. Lenny Stein, Barlen
Electronics.